Promotional Calendar for the 2017-18 Season
The puck drops on the 2017-18 season in October and the Colorado Eagles are ready to welcome fans back to the Budweiser Events Center for what is to be another exciting season of Colorado Eagles hockey. Adding to the anticipation of the new season and with your Eagles fresh off a Kelly Cup Championship the Eagles will be celebrating their 15th season of play and theme night lineup featuring great collectibles and memorable experiences for fans of all ages to enjoy!
|10/13/2017 7:00 PM||
|10/21/2017 7:00 PM||
|11/08/2017 7:00 PM||
Military Appreciation Night
|11/10/2017 7:00 PM||
|11/24/2017 7:00 PM||
Youth Jersey Giveaway
• The Colorado Eagles and Johnson’s Corner present Youth Jersey Giveaway Night on November 24th against the Greenville Swamp Rabbits. The first 1,500 children, under the age of 16, in attendance will receive a specially-designed Colorado Eagles Youth Jersey, compliments of Johnson’s Corner.
|11/25/2017 7:00 PM||
Stick Up For Kids Night & Mystery Bobblehead Game
• The UPS Stores of Fort Collins will help Eagles fans “Stick Up For Kids” for the 4th straight year. This promotion supports children’s charities in Northern Colorado. The November 25th match-up against the Greenville Swamp Rabbits will give fans a great opportunity to bid on and win specially-designed, game-used sticks and meet the team in the locker room following the game. All proceeds directly benefit local children’s charities! We are also doing a Mystery Bobblehead giveaway! Who’s it going to be!? Show up and find out!
|12/08/2017 7:00 PM||
Ugly Sweater Beanie Giveaway
• Make sure to join us Friday, December 8th as your Eagles take on the Rapid City Rush for our Ugly Sweater Beanie giveaway. The first 2,000 fans in attendance will receive an Ugly Sweater Colorado Eagles beanie, courtesy of Green Ride
|12/09/2017 7:00 PM||
Teddy Bear Toss Night
• 107.9 The Bear and Pedersen Toyota Fort Collins are proud to team up for the 5th annual Colorado Eagles “Teddy Bear Toss” on December 9th as the Eagles take on the Rapid City Rush. Fans are encouraged to bring a new or gently-used teddy bear or stuffed animal to the arena and toss it onto the ice after the first Eagles goal is scored. These bears will then be collected and distributed to local children’s charities in the Northern Colorado community. In addition, the first 3,000 fans will receive the Colorado Eagles 2018 Wall Calendar, compliments of 107.9 The Bear.
|01/12/2018 7:00 PM||
Hockey Fights Cancer Weekend
• On January 12 & 13 the Eagles face-off with the Rapid City Rush for the annual “Hockey Fights Cancer Weekend” presented by UCHealth. Special lavender jerseys will be worn and auctioned off during the game on Saturday, January 13th to benefit the UCHealth Cancer Center in Fort Collins. Pedersen Toyota-Scion in Fort Collins is aiding in the effort by donating a portion of their proceeds from the month of December to benefit the Hockey Fights Cancer Charities.
|01/26/2018 7:00 PM||
• Friday, January 26th the Colorado Eagles will host the 2nd annual fireworks game at the Budweiser Events Center. 15 minutes following the end of the Eagles game vs the Idaho Steelheads, a fireworks display will be shot above the Budweiser Events Center in the largest winter show in the area. Fans can watch from the front entrance of the Events Center or from the warmth of their cars.
|02/09/2018 7:00 PM||
Matt Garbowsky Bobblehead Night
• The Eagles take on the Idaho Steelheads February 9th for Matt Garbowsky Bobblehead Night! Be sure to get to the arena early as the first 2,500 fans in attendance will receive a Matt Garbowsky bobblehead, courtesy of the Loveland Reporter-Herald.
|02/10/2018 7:00 PM||
• The Eye Center of Northern Colorado is proud to present “80’s Night” on Saturday, February 10th when the Eagles match-up with the Idaho Steelheads. There will be 80’s themed giveaways, photo booths, and 80’s music playing throughout the night. Make sure to dress in your favorite throwback outfits while cheering on your Colorado Eagles.
|03/03/2018 7:00 PM||
• The Eagles 4th annual “Gnome in Your Home” promotion is presented by ACE Hardware. Eagles fans will have the opportunity to get their hands on a Colorado Eagles/ACE Hardware Garden Gnome of one of your favorite Eagles players on March 3rd when the Eagles take on the Tulsa Oilers.
|03/11/2018 3:00 PM||
Family & Faith Game
• Thrivent Financial and Group Cares is pleased to present the “Family and Faith Game” for a 4th straight year, as the Eagles take on the Rapid City Rush in this Sunday matinee favorite. This game celebrates Family and Faith with the performance of God Bless America, family-friendly booths, a generosity fair to support your favorite charities, post-game autographs and the 10th annual Colorado Eagles “Kid’s Haven Diaper Derby” will take place during the first intermission.
|03/17/2018 7:00 PM||
Pot of Gold Night
• The Colorado Eagles, Lucky Joe’s, and Subaru of Loveland bring back the 7th annual “Pot of Gold” fundraiser on March 17th when the Eagles go head-to-head with the Allen Americans. This community fundraising program is centered around the St. Patrick’s Day holiday, in which the organization spearheads efforts to help change the luck of a local family in need. Celebrate with Celtic music, step dancing, green beer and the Eagles will don specially-designed St. Patrick’s Day Jerseys that will benefit the Pot of Gold recipient.
|03/18/2018 3:05 PM||
• The Colorado Eagles and Madwire Media present Marvel Night on Sunday, March 18th against the Allen Americans. Marvel Night will include Marvel Comics characters at the Budweiser Events Center to visit and take pictures with fans. The Eagles will don specially designed Marvel themed jerseys that afternoon.
|04/10/2018 7:00 PM||
Fan Appreciation Night
• The Colorado Eagles take pride in having the best fans in hockey! This season’s “Fan Appreciation Night”, brought to you by UCHealth, will be on April 7th when the Eagles match-up with the Wichita Thunder in the final home game of the regular season. There will be great giveaways all night long!