The Colorado Eagles are committed to making a difference in the community. We strive to give back to the people that have helped us become a household name in Northern Colorado . The Eagles do this through supporting many community programs, organizations and events with donations and other special requests. Due to the high volume of requests for donations, the following guidelines must be followed to assure continued fairness of the contributions that the Colorado Eagles make in the community.
Donation Request Guidelines
- All donation requests must be submitted by means of the Colorado Eagles Donation Request Form (see below).
- Your request for a donation must be received at least four weeks (4) prior to the event.
- Your organization must serve the Northern Colorado area and surrounding regions; the Eagles place priority on giving in the communities where our employees, fans and partners live and work.
- An organization is eligible to receive only one (1) donation from the Colorado Eagles per calendar year.
- The Colorado Eagles do not contribute to religious, fraternal or political groups, conferences or newsletters and magazines.
- All monetary donation requests will be directed to the Colorado Eagles Foundation.
- The Colorado Eagles can donate to a specific cause, not a specific individual.
- Donations to schools can be made on a case-by-case basis, when fundraising for other non-profit organizations.
- Only 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations will be considered for donations.
Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the number of requests the Eagles receive on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines.
No phone calls please. All requests will receive either a letter of regret/refusal or a letter of acceptance.
Thank you for submitting your request and for your continued support of the Colorado Eagles!
Use of the Colorado Eagles logos or trademarks and/or any advertising that implies sponsorship, partnership or support by the Colorado Eagles or the ECHL must be approved in writing by the Colorado Eagles. These policies are subject to change without notice.